|VIP Manager||Manager||Personal manager||Personal manager|
|Withdrawal Limit||x 1.5||x 2||Unlimited|
|Weekly Cashback||5% up to 5,000 AUD||7% up to 15,000 AUD||10% with no limitations|
|Level up Rewards||200 AUD||300 AUD||400 AUD|
|Birthday Gift||Bonus||Bonus + Gift||Bonus + Gift|
|Christmas & Holiday Gifts||Gift||Gift||Gift|
|Special Events||-||Only via invitation||Only via invitation|
VIP Program Rules
1. All Parimatch VIP levels are available only via personal invitations, based upon the player's outstanding gaming achievements. There are 3 VIP levels:
- The Silver.
- The Gold.
- The Platinum.
2. All VIP players can get a Cashback for all the money lost during the previous week. Cashback rate is 5% up to 5,000 AUD for the Silver level, 7% up to 15,000 AUD for the Gold level, and 10% for the Platinum level, with no limitations.
3. Cashback is credited every week on Wednesdays and is available for five days. The wagering requirement is x3.
4. Reaching every new level of the VIP Program unlocks welcome gifts:
- 200 AUD for the Silver level.
- 300 AUD for the Gold level.
- 400 AUD for the Platinum level.
5. All members of the Parimatch VIP Program get personal birthday gifts. The wagering requirement for birthday bonuses is x1.
6. All the invitations for special events are sent by VIP managers.
7. VIP manager can be reached via email.
8. The withdrawal limits for the first two VIP levels are multipliers of the usual limits that can be found in the General Terms & Conditions. The Platinum VIP level has no withdrawal limits except the ones set by payment systems.